French Actress, Leila Bekhti’s Married Life & Net Worth Details!
4th May 2020
|Born Name||Yasmine Leila Bekhti|
|Birth Place||Issy-les-Moulineaux, France|
|Height||5 feet 3 inches (1.6 m)|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Age||36 years old|
Last Updated on
Leila Bekhti is a famous French actress who is best known for her role in films like Tout ce qui brille and Sheitan.
The glamorous actress is also famous for her roles in the series Midnight Sun. Read the article to know more about the personal and professional life of the French actress!!!
Leila Bekhti’s Married Life
Leila Bekhti is currently married to her husband, Tahar Rahim. The couple tied the knot in 2010, in the presence of their close friends and family.
The pair first met while filming for the 2009 film called A Prophet in 2007. The couple instantly caught the eye of one another and started hanging out together in many places. Eventually, after sharing some good time, they started dating.
The pair is happily married as of now and shares a healthy relationship. Further, the husband and wife duo bare unconditional love for one another and often appear together in many places.
Bekhti is also a proud mother of her only children. Well, the actress welcomed his son Souleymane Rahim in 2017, along with her husband, Tahar.
Leila Bekhti is a Millionaire!
Leila Bekhti holds a net worth of $1 million as of 2020. She garnered that wealth from her career as a television and film actress.
Bekhti started her career as a film actor. At first, she worked in the 2005 film called Sheitan, portraying the role of Yasmin. Since then, she acted in various films like Bacon on the Side, The Source, All Three of Us, Beirut, and Sink or Swim.
The French actress also acted in various television series in his career. Starting with the 2006 television series called Madame le proviseur, she acted in many trending television series like Tricheurs, and Midnight Sun. Additionally, Angelique Boyer and Elodie Yung are also popular French actresses.
Quick Facts of Leila Bekhti
- Leila Bekhti was born and raised in Issy-Ies-Moulineaux, France.
- She studied acting at a theater school in Paris.
- She is fluent in the Algerian Arabic language and also identifies herself as Muslim.
- In 2011, she was signed as the new face of the cosmetic brand, L’Oreal.
- She won many prestigious awards like the Silhouette Film Festival Award, Cesar Award, and Golden Stars of French Cinema Award.
- She also received nominations for the Glove de Cristal Awards and Golden Nymph Award.
- Leila also worked as a voice actress in the adventure film The Jungle Book.
Keep visiting TheCelebsCloset for more celebrity news and Updates!!!