How Rich is Diana Silvers?
7th May 2020
|Born Name||Diana Margaret Silvers|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches (1.78 m)|
|Age||22 years old|
Last Updated on
Diana Silvers is an American actress and model who is famous for her appealing looks and acting-modeling skills.
The 22-year-old actress is famous for her roles in the films and series like Into the Dark, Glass, and Ma. Read the whole article to know more about the personal and professional life of the actress!!!
Is Diana Silvers Single?
Diana Silvers is possibly single as of now. Well, the actress is never seen dating any men outside of the reel life.
It looks like the actress is currently waiting for the love of her life. Besides, she is also career-oriented.
What’s The Net Worth of Diana Silvers?
Diana Silvers holds a net worth of $200,000. She collected that wealth from her career as an actress.
Silvers began her career as a Model. IMG Models scouted her through Instagram during her senior year. Following this, she started modeling with NYU. In 2019, she also walked and closed Stella McCartney‘s fall show.
The glamorous actress, moreover, also worked as an actress in various series and films. She debuted in acting after appearing in an episode of the series, Into the Dark, portraying the role of Kimberly Tooms. Moreover, she is about to star in the upcoming 2020 Netflix series, Space Force, as Erin Naird.
As for the film career of Diana, she first starred in the 2019 film Glass. After that, she starred in movies like Booksmart and Ma. Furthermore, she will also appear in the upcoming films like Ava and Birds of Paradise. Until now, she worked alongside actors like Kaitlyn Dever, James McAvoy, and Tawny Newsome.
Quick Facts of Diana Silvers
- Diana Silvers was born and raised in Los Angeles, California.
- She grew along with her five siblings, three older brothers, one older sister, and one younger sister.
- After acting in many theatre camps, she decided to become an actress at the age of eleven/twelve.
- She studied acting at first but later switched to history with a minor in film at New York University.
- She dropped out of college during her third year in late 2017 when her father’s house burned down in the California wildfires.
- Diana follos Cara Delevinge as a fashion insprition.
Visit TheCelebsCloset for more celebrity News & Updates!!!