Lauren Ridloff’s Net Worth is in Six-Digits!
27th April 2020
|Born Name||Lauren Teruel|
|Birth Place||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Height||5 feet 2 inches (1. 57 m)|
|Age||42 years old|
Last Updated on
Lauren Ridloff in an American actress who is best known for portraying the role of Connie in the series, The Walking Dead.
The 42-year-old actress is also famous for her roles in the films and series like Legacies, Wonderstruck, and Sound of Metal. Want to know more about the actor? If yes, then read the whole article!!!
Is Lauren Ridloff Married?
Lauren Ridloff is presently married to the love of her life, Douglas Ridloff. The couple tied the knot in 2006, in the presence of their close friends and family.
The pair is happily married and of now and shares a healthy relationship. Further, they bare unconditional love for one another and also appear together in many places.
The duo is together from more than one decade and is happily celebrating their fourteen years of the marital relationship. Following this, they also welcomed two sons. Just like Lauren, both of her sons are also deaf.
How Rich is Lauren Ridloff?
Lauren Ridloff holds a net worth of $500,000 as of 2020. She garnered that fortune from her career as a television and film actress.
Ridloff started her career as a film actress. In 2017, she made her acting debut with the 2017 film called Wonderstruck, portraying the role of a maid. Thanks to that, the door of opportunities were opened for her, regarding which she started to appear in various acting projects. Further, she recently starred in the 2019 film called Sound of Metal.
The American actress also worked in various television series in her career. In 2018, she started star as Connie in one of the top trending American series, The Walking Dead. Furthermore, she joined the series in season 9 and started to appear alongside actors like Sonequa Martin-Green, Emily Kinney, and Michael Cudlitz. Some of her other famous television series are Legacies and New Amsterdam.
Quick Facts of Lauren Ridloff
- Lauren Ridloff was born and raised in Chicago.
- She was born deaf.
- She studied at the Model Secondary School for the Deaf.
- Ridloff majored in English with an emphasis in creative writing from the California State University.
- She later graduated with her Master’s Degree in Education from Hunter College in 2005.
- She won the Miss Deaf America competition after winning the preliminary competition of Miss Deaf Illinois.
- Lauren received many nominations like the Tony Award, Drama League Award, and Outer Critics Circle Award for her role in the play, Children of a Lesser God.
- She is about to star in the upcoming 2021 film The Eternals.
Visit TheCelebsCloset for more celebrity News and Updates!!!